elimsprint
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Kelowna, BC
Hi All,
I have an older Winchester 94 in 30WCF that I want to sell but I have no idea what it is worth. It has serial #478### that indicates it was made in 1909. It has a 26" octagon barrel with full length magazine tube, flip up rear sight blades. Bluing on the reciever has gone brown but the barrel and tube still have about 60-70% bluing and the stock has lots of "character", read pretty battered and worn but not broken or anything. Can anyone help me with a price for this firearm? I also have a copy of the Winchester Dates of Manufacture book that says 1 of 1000 on the cover. What's it worth if anyone knows as once the 94 is sold I won't be needing it anymore either.
Kim
I have an older Winchester 94 in 30WCF that I want to sell but I have no idea what it is worth. It has serial #478### that indicates it was made in 1909. It has a 26" octagon barrel with full length magazine tube, flip up rear sight blades. Bluing on the reciever has gone brown but the barrel and tube still have about 60-70% bluing and the stock has lots of "character", read pretty battered and worn but not broken or anything. Can anyone help me with a price for this firearm? I also have a copy of the Winchester Dates of Manufacture book that says 1 of 1000 on the cover. What's it worth if anyone knows as once the 94 is sold I won't be needing it anymore either.
Kim


















































