Question about some really old ammo

andygumpers

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 98.6%
145   2   0
Location
Newmarket, On
I have 18 rounds of somthing called 38 rimfire it is marked with A "D" . I was wondering what the value of it is and also what gun was made for this round? I did some serching but I cant come up with any results Here is A pic of the stuff. Cheers And thanks

24b0beb1.jpg
 
$5 dollers each ? :D

Err.. no. They look like .38 rimfire short. They can be used in antique spur trigger revolvers... I have a Remington No4 antique pocket revolver that uses that exact ammo.

Just to give you a hint, I recently bought 30 of those (loose rounds) for like 30$. I also bought an original box of 50 pristine rounds (original & not corroded) for $125. What you've got there is probably worth 1$ each at the most. They contain black powder inside and many of them won't even fire, considering that they're probably over 100 years old and aren't in the best of shape...

:(
 
Back
Top Bottom