dirty9mm New member EE Expired Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location London, Ontario Aug 29, 2009 #1 Can anyone point me to where I can buy just one .50 BMG round for a reasonable price. This is for my collection. Thanks
Can anyone point me to where I can buy just one .50 BMG round for a reasonable price. This is for my collection. Thanks
A a j cave CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 100% 101 0 0 Location cold white north (AB) Aug 29, 2009 #2 most gun shows have cartridge dealers.
F fishy Regular Rating - 100% 43 0 0 Location Bowmanville, On Aug 30, 2009 #3 a j cave said: most gun shows have cartridge dealers. Click to expand... He's right, but you'll usually pay for it. I got one for $10
a j cave said: most gun shows have cartridge dealers. Click to expand... He's right, but you'll usually pay for it. I got one for $10
dirty9mm New member EE Expired Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Location London, Ontario Aug 30, 2009 #4 fishy said: He's right, but you'll usually pay for it. I got one for $10 Click to expand... i don't mind paying 10 bucks
fishy said: He's right, but you'll usually pay for it. I got one for $10 Click to expand... i don't mind paying 10 bucks
dudley2112 Youth Group Leader Rating - 100% 103 0 0 Location Ottawa, Ontario Aug 30, 2009 #5 pickering gun show i thought they had them for a couple of bucks?