places to buy 303 at a decent price.

Mattones

Regular
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Location
WMU 87
Canadian Tire is selling 20 for $25. Thats the only deal i have seen on 303 british for my Lee Enfield. If anyone can help me out on finding cheap place to buy 303 that would be awesome :)

Located in Burlington ON, Wont mind driving an hour or so.
 
I'm with Mattones, you can usually do well rumaging thru old ammo at gunshows.
I've bought some pretty disreputable looking stuff and none of it failed to function.
 
I get premium .303 British for .50c a round from my reloading press. :D

Most of the commercial stuff is junk anyways and doesn't perform well at all in our Enfields and Pattern 14's... the only exception I have found is Sellier and Bellot, however the brass sucks for reloading.
 
cheap 303

Al Simmons in Hamilton usually has Privi 303, 22.95 last time I was in there.
There is a TSC in Milton but I have not tried them yet...they are supposed to sell a bit cheaper but I don't know what brand. Let me know if you try them
Consider gunshows & reloading. I have to reload anyway as I mostly shoot .577 Snider so I thought might as well get 303 dies as well.

Peter (Burlington, Ontario)


Canadian Tire is selling 20 for $25. Thats the only deal i have seen on 303 british for my Lee Enfield. If anyone can help me out on finding cheap place to buy 303 that would be awesome :)

Located in Burlington ON, Wont mind driving an hour or so.
 
I'll be at the St Kitts show tonight 7 Park Ave.
I'll bring along a bunch of surplus ammo too. .303 25rds/$20. 7.62x51 Chineese 50rds/$29.,303Savage 17rds/$30., 38-55 19rds/$30, 25-20 87rds/$60 ,9x56 Mauser 10rds/$25 etc, etc, etc....
 
Back
Top Bottom