Another 7.62x39 thread

CannonFodder41

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Location
Terra periculosa
Hello everyone!

I am wondering if there are any dealers around the Brockville area that sell surplus 7.62x39mm. I am looking to buy a crate, as I have a CZ858 inbound, but I don't really want to have to drop 60-80 dollars on shipping from epps or SFRC, on top of taxes and the initial price.

Any help would be appreciated!
 
We just sold out but will have more in about a week. I don't think shipping to Brockville area would be $60-80, probably more around $30-$35 I'd think. PM me your postal code.

Ryan
 
Unless your driving a Hummer you shouldn't burn that much gas :) But as Ryan said, check with him about a shipping quote, or make the drive and buy two cases when its in stock again
 
:agree: I made the 2 hour drive from Cornwall to SFRC to get some ammo, 2 weeks ago.

New 858 also, trust me, 1 case won't due. :redface:
 
Just to let everyone know we are sold out of 7.62x39 but we are getting more in this week.

Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom