7.62x54R

C04dy

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
None of the links above have any 7.62x54R at the moment (correct me if im wrong). Does any body know any other websites that have this in stock at the moment or even any of your local stores that are willing to ship some.

Also does anybody possibly know when some of the above dealers expect some in? Im looking for cheap surplus ammo, not the expensive Soft Point hunting rounds.

Just bought a Mosin 91/30, all i want is to try it out for now, so im not looking for alot, just 100+ rounds.

Thanks,

C04dy
 
which area do you live in?
that way we could help you better

the czech 7.62x54R surplus shows up every now and then
you should stock up as soon as you see it
 
Im 4 hours north of Edmontin in Fort McMurray AB, theres only half ass gunstores here, geared more toward hunting, so nothing interesting there like tactical, military or surplus stuff.

Anywhere in alberta would be great but if you guys know of any of YOUR local stores (anywhere in canada) that would be willing to ship ammunition to me at a reasonable price let me know.

Again i dont want too much, id be happy with around 100 rounds (will take more or a little bit less). Winters creeping in, so i dont expect to be shooting too much when it starts getting to -30 and below.
 
I got lots, it's mine, all mine...

1287189038202271301.jpg
 
Me too, got lots.

Kidding aside, there is a guy in Van who has some boxes but he wants $350 each (800 ea). I was looking for some stuff 2 weeks ago and he emailed me. Also in Quebec a dealer has 2 boxes for $325 each but he doesn't ship. A guy at Leverarms mentioned that a dealer in Westminster has some and of course specialized dealers have some but all I know of is in BC.


I am just telling you what I know, I myself and me got 2 boxes from a CGN member in Surrey. Thanks again.

.
./
 
Westminister Store is sold out I just picked up the last 2 crate's!
Sorry :redface:
On a side note these one's were only have 780 rounds not 800.
 
Too bad you live in alberta, the local gun stores stock the softpoint around here. 25 bucks a box. I'd rather shoot the non corrosive stuff anyway, I have close to 500 rounds of czech crud sitting here at my house. I'll probably shoot the 100+ rounds of non corrosive stuff I have before cracking into that stuff.
 
You guys are nasty, dangling all this cheap ammo in front of my face. lol if only i could get my hands on a few rounds.

Heres another question, im new to using surp ammo so how rare is the stuff. Sites like Marstar and Frontier Firearms, how often do they get shipments, once a year? or can i expect to see the stuff in there every month or so?

I have a feeling im not going to like the awnser. :bangHead:
 
You guys are nasty, dangling all this cheap ammo in front of my face. lol if only i could get my hands on a few rounds.

Heres another question, im new to using surp ammo so how rare is the stuff. Sites like Marstar and Frontier Firearms, how often do they get shipments, once a year? or can i expect to see the stuff in there every month or so?

I have a feeling im not going to like the awnser. :bangHead:


I had to drive 400 km to Vancouver, your drive may be a bit longer as most companies don't want to ship. 7.62x54R is big stuff, they would probably call it .308 Magnum today, the 7.62 x 39 rounds are about half the size.

You have to be patient and wait a few weeks. There is still lots of that stuff around.

Just shot my M44 carabine yesterday. Wow, that's what I call a gun!

:D

You have something to look forward to.

Ordered my M1891/30 yesterday, not sure yet where to store that long thing.

.
 
you have two options in quebec that i know about (both around montreal)
one of them is ZEFARM, they sell it in small quantities
the other option is a dealer here called WEIMAJACK. last time i checked he had a case
 
Back
Top Bottom