Handgun 50AE Ammo

axiom

New member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking.. no luck anywhere for

50cal Action Express ammo...

Willing to sell/trade organs if necessary... just dont take both kidneys..
 
Where are you? Epp's lists it. No mention of brand or price on their site. Won't be cheap though. Runs $25.49 or $39.99 US per 20, Stateside.
 
We are sold out and our distributor told us they have had it on back order for the last 6 or so months.
 
I've been looking no one has any. I found dies and cases so I guess reloads with 350gr 500 S&W bullets till I can find the right stuff. Hornady is so far behind on bullets it will be a few months.
 
Still looking.. no luck anywhere for

50cal Action Express ammo...

Willing to sell/trade organs if necessary... just dont take both kidneys..

I'm in Edmonton and I regularly reload .38/.357, 40S&W and .308. I've got the 50AE Dies because a friend has asked me to load some 50AE up for him. I've been collecting once fired 50AE Brass, and I have about 200 pieces. Before I do, I'd like to ask the people who shoot the 50AE, which weight of bullet do you prefer, the 300 or 325 grain?

Please Post your replies here as I'd like several opinions.
 
300 is nice but for best accuracy I like 350 Hornady. Never tried 325 grain. That being said I wouldn't mind to give it a try though.
 
300 is nice but for best accuracy I like 350 Hornady. Never tried 325 grain. That being said I wouldn't mind to give it a try though.

That's good info. Locally, I've found 300+325s, but no 350. I will ask about availability if it improves accuracy. That's another good reason for reloading these. Did you notice much more felt recoil with the 350 over the 300?
 
I really like the Hornady 350's but the felt recoil isn't that bad. I find that the 300's snap my wrist's more.
 
I have 7 boxes of 300gr JSP Samson Ultra. I'll have to cost out everything else I bought then I'll post on the EE.

Clint
 
I know it is abit late but we finally have some in stock again. We just got a case of Magnum Research 350gr JSP in, $49.95 for 20. I know, I know but atleast I was able to get them in.

Ryan
 
Back
Top Bottom