Where Do I Buy 7.62x51mm Ammo for My M14?

LTR, I'll be bringing some .308 in early next year, I'll be taking orders in a few months.
Keep an eye out for "Solutions Cartridge Company", we'll be a sponsored dealer on CGN when we're fully operational!
 
Keep yor eys open. I went to the gunshow in Burnaby last weekend and bought 800 rounds SA surplus for 70 cents each. Not sure if he has more but go to the show next month and ask the guy (he was really nice and told me he paid 65 cents each). Don't know his name, just ask around, starts at 8.30 until 1 PM each month.

The www.shootingedge.com are selling 1,000 rounds for $1,059. Too much I think (probably tax too). There is also a guy near Calgary who wants $850 for 1,000 rounds but doesn't want to ship.

Or do your own, it is not too bad and if you start up with WIN .308 and reuse the brass, you can do it quite cheap. That's the next option for me.

Good luck.

./



./
 
Rutger isn't he charging like $800 a case now day's? Plus 12% tax on top of that and shipping I think y2k's Hurtinburger is way better product and would probaly work out cheaper. That's if he is willing to ship it.
Hey is Hurtinburger boxer or berdan primed?
 
Call Del Selins in Vernon, he has piles of the South African .308 in cases and 100rnd battle packs.


Have you bought from them?

Cause what they have is 7.62x51 South African surplus and the battle packs are 140 rounds each at $$99 plus tax. Sounds quite good but they are only selling 280 (2 packs) to each customer and probably won't ship it.

If you have different info, let us know please.
 
Rutger isn't he charging like $800 a case now day's? Plus 12% tax on top of that and shipping I think y2k's Hurtinburger is way better product and would probaly work out cheaper. That's if he is willing to ship it.
Hey is Hurtinburger boxer or berdan primed?

Boxer.
 
Back
Top Bottom