wolf reloads

Softail99

Regular
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Location
Ont.
Where can I buy wolf 9mm reloads in or around the GTA?
I was making the trip to Accuracy Plus in Peterborough to buy but there sold out....:(:(
 
I've been on SFRC's (sponsor) waiting list for several months.

Even so they tell me that there will be no FMJ coming in, TMJ only.

Assuming of course those rounds ever materialize of which there is no certainty.

There is a serious supply problem with ammo.
 
I used to worry about 9mm shortage... now with 10k in primers, I just reload.

Can't wait to try my first 200rds of reloads. Pumping out 1rd every ~4 seconds. Too easy... Let's just hope they don't blow up in my face!
 
I used to worry about 9mm shortage... now with 10k in primers, I just reload.

Can't wait to try my first 200rds of reloads. Pumping out 1rd every ~4 seconds. Too easy... Let's just hope they don't blow up in my face!

You might wanna test your loads before making several hundred. It would be ####ty if they all sucked and didn't cycle the gun, or were way to hot, or didn't chamber. If they blow up then you have bigger issues, but I would load several different charges, and various overall legths to see what happens first. You may already know this, but just my 2 cents.
 
You might wanna test your loads before making several hundred. It would be s**tty if they all sucked and didn't cycle the gun, or were way to hot, or didn't chamber. If they blow up then you have bigger issues, but I would load several different charges, and various overall legths to see what happens first. You may already know this, but just my 2 cents.

Yes sir!

I got carried away. I made two batches and they're suppose to be light loads and OAL should be very conservative. I won't know until I fire them off. No more reloading until I test them out.
 
Back
Top Bottom