Where to Buy .357 Magnum Remington Golden Saber or Winchester Ranger

Scocou

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
Hi Group;

I am looking for a retailer who has some good self-defense .357mag cartridges in stock (or en-route).

Remington Golden Saber or Winchester Ranger would be best, but any similar premium hollow-point rounds would be fine.

I bought a case of Sabers from Wolverine in the past but they no longer stock it, can anyone direct me to a source?

Any help will be greatly appreciated, cheers!
 
Winchester Ranger is not manufactured in .357Mag.

The Remington Golden Saber 125gr. is a medium velocity load, not a full power load (1400fps+). Just so you know if you are looking for good defensive ammo.

Cheers.
Thanks, I wasn't sure if they made Rangers for .357mag.

As for the Sabers, I am very familiar with them and their capabilities, thanks for the info nevertheless.

I found a dealer that sells Federal Hydra-Shok for a reasonable price, I'll probably go with those.

Cheers!
 
Thanks, I wasn't sure if they made Rangers for .357mag.

As for the Sabers, I am very familiar with them and their capabilities, thanks for the info nevertheless.

I found a dealer that sells Federal Hydra-Shok for a reasonable price, I'll probably go with those.

Cheers!

Care to share? I've got a 686 and only .38spl ammo for it at the moment. :redface:
 
Back
Top Bottom