28 Gauge Factory Steel Shells

28 gauge

CGN frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
For those who might be interested Lebaron now has 28 gauge factory steel loads available.These are the first factory steel loads available in 28 gauge.The shells are in Lebaron stores and are also available for mail order.
 
are they kent?

The 28 gauge steel factory loads are Winchester.

My shells arrived yesterday.Could be a while however before I get a chance to try them out.

When I opened the parcel with the 28 gauge steel loads there was a small plastic bag with a Christmas picture on it.Insibe the bag was a fishing lure and two small candy canes.Lebaron must be including them as a gift to their mail orber customers.Kind of a nice touch I thought.
 
The 28 gauge steel factory loads are Winchester.

My shells arrived yesterday.Could be a while however before I get a chance to try them out.

When I opened the parcel with the 28 gauge steel loads there was a small plastic bag with a Christmas picture on it.Insibe the bag was a fishing lure and two small candy canes.Lebaron must be including them as a gift to their mail orber customers.Kind of a nice touch I thought.

Nice

What shot size did this ammo come in?
Thanks FS
 
Nice

What shot size did this ammo come in?
Thanks FS

The 28 gauge steel I purchesed was number 6.Did not ask what other sizes they had.

The Winchester 2009 Ammunition catalogue lists the 28 gauge Winchester Xpert Steel Upland Game and Target load as being available in number 6 and 7 shot size.
 
Back
Top Bottom