jumpingjupiter
Member
- Location
- Abbotsford, BC
Looks like I picked the wrong time to get interested in shooting. I have done some searching on the net and found articles going back to Jan/Feb of people complaining about the shortage.
I'm very surprised that the major ammo factories haven't ramped up production to meet demand even almost a year after the shortages were noticed. An increase in production should have been noticed in N. America by now. As a matter of fact I would have thought that the market would be awash in bullets.
Any one noticed supply is coming back into step with demand?
I'm very surprised that the major ammo factories haven't ramped up production to meet demand even almost a year after the shortages were noticed. An increase in production should have been noticed in N. America by now. As a matter of fact I would have thought that the market would be awash in bullets.
Any one noticed supply is coming back into step with demand?


















































