Wolf ammo??

We have lots of 40 S&W in at the moment and 4 boxes of 9mm. We handle all of Wolfs retail sales of 5000 rounds and under. If we don't have what you are looking for in stock just drop us an email and we can add you to the waiting list.

Ryan
 
If you mean the Russian stuff then no one sells it in Canada. It isn't approved for import.


Ryan
 
Just since September..........:) and I left out 4 of the Wolf Kingston threads

Wolf Ammo Distributor??

Wolf Ammunition in Canada?

Wolf ammo in Canada?


Wolf Ammo

Wolf Ammo?

Wolf Ammo


And your point..

You can't fix this...

People don't read.. People don't search..

New people are special.. they expect that nobody would have asked their question before..

We've had 250 people post on a petition on a non-issue and invalid petition.. something pointed out 3 or 4 times and yet people don't read...

We've had repeat threads on Five-Seven's on store policy... I'm wondering when the US price Vs Canada price thread is gonna start.. Or when another how do I get a 12.6 thread... Or maybe the guy who has just gotten his PAL asking how where to get a 338 LM sniper rifle... (I wish I was 18 and had 8K to spend on a rifle,scope and ammo and a range long enough to take advantage of it)

Maybe we need one forum with all the commonly asked questions with the answers and a warning the first 10 posts that says if you are asking a question have you looked in the the FAQ section...


Maybe we need a mandatory search test before people can post..
 
Yes, A search test :)

The best search is *Search This Forum*

Oh well. I guess everybody wants the easy answer without having to take 10 minutes to look.

Imagine no internet. nobody would know anything :)
 
This topic hould be made a sticky. This same question is asked repeatedly and I think it's high time to either make it a sticky or simply lock the thread and instruct the individual to use the search function.
 
This topic hould be made a sticky. This same question is asked repeatedly and I think it's high time to either make it a sticky or simply lock the thread and instruct the individual to use the search function.

Yes, lets apply that logic to the internet at large...and shut that mother ufcker down.
 
I see people with simple questions are more welcome at US forums,THEY seem to want to help people rather than ##### and whine.It takes one person to answer and all you pussy's got nothing better to do than #####!!
no wonder why canadians are known as wimps,give your heads a shake!!
 
The problem isn't new people.

It is the default search setting that is set to one week. Peolpe just assume, based on the experience using other forums, that the default wouldn't be set to something so absolutely stupid.
 
I see people with simple questions are more welcome at US forums,THEY seem to want to help people rather than ##### and whine.It takes one person to answer and all you pussy's got nothing better to do than #####!!
no wonder why canadians are known as wimps,give your heads a shake!!



You got your question answered... Even if you didn't ask it very well...


What you thought this forum was just for you? That your question was something new? Or that you are something special... Well we all know now that the answer is no...
 
The problem isn't new people.

It is the default search setting that is set to one week. Peolpe just assume, based on the experience using other forums, that the default wouldn't be set to something so absolutely stupid.


Agreed It's not just new folks...... People don't read stickies and they don't know how to use search or just don't try... If they knew how to use it.. they would look at the date and forum selections... But new guys seem to be to first ones to ask before searching and get all uppity when they are told to use the search..

Agreed the search is by far not the most intuitive but it does work..
 
A guy asks for wolf ammo and a big fight starts, what are we, the canadian verson of interbred americans from the ozarks?


I hate to sound daft but... There is a fight somewhere in here? I don't see one.. I see a question being asked and answered and then clarified and answered.. and then some comments on how regularly that question comes up and a discussion about that issue and reasons as to why these kinds of questions come up so often... then the OP comes back and slings some mud....

Maybe your definition of a fight and mine vary greatly.. But there is not fight here...
 
Bear's right. There's no fight here. The same questions show up on this site repeatedly. No, the search engine isn't perfect and you have to watch the default settings as already stated.

I absolutely guaranty you this same question will be asked - yet again, once this thread falls off the main page of this forum.
 
within a week i had 2 crates of russian wolf 7.62x39 bought and shipped from a fella from this site Thanx again buddy you know who you are.my question certanly got answered.and for you cowards that like kissin ass and say wolf is illeagle guess what
GO TO HELL!!! I could show you a couple of reloaders that shouldnt even be allowed near a lighter never mind shooting ammo made as well as wolf,
so there!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom