OK, here's the deal. I picked up a mixed lot of Dominion, Imperial, and Cdn. military ball from a fellow CGN'er. There was a little corrosion on some of the rounds, but overall they were just a little oxidized. Since they were a mixed bag, I started to sort them out. Here's how they break down: 33 rnds. of Imperial 180gr.RN, 33 rnds. of Dominion 180gr. RN., 12 rnds. Dominion 150gr. spire point, and here's the oddball....23 rnds. of Imperial 215gr. RN. I knew about 200gr. factory loads, and I'd heard of 220gr., but 215 gr? Anyone else know about this load? There was even 1 old sabre tip (with the yellow plastic tip) in the lot. The military ball was mostly DIZ stuff, but there were 2 ball rounds with a smaller primer with 3 crimps (Boxer primed perhaps?) and the headstamp MK2. In total, there were 100 rounds of commercial soft point, and about 76 rounds of cdn. milsurp ball. Any thoughts on value of the lot?


















































