CCI Blazer .22LR

Mr. Spectacular

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Location
Calgary
How does CCI Blazer compare to some of their fancier stuff, namely CCI Greentag, Minimags and Stingers.

I can find CCI Blazer ammo in the 500 round boxes all day long here in Alberta, but for whatever reason I cannot find any of the other products that CCI manufacturers.
 
I like blazer. Only way to tell is if you buy a few boxes and see how they shoot. Where abouts in Alberta do you live. Most Canadian Tires have stingers.
 
Only difference I have seen is that minimags have a copper tip and blazzer's are lead plus it's alittle dirty too. All in all GREAT AMMO!
 
I had a bad experiance with the one of the first lots of Blazers to come into Canada out about eight years ago. The round was full of primer compound. Blew my new Ruger Mk11 to pieces. The gun held together ok and I received some nasty powder burns on my trigger finger, but gun was badly damaged. Federal paid for all the shipping to have the gun sent to Ruger for repairs. Paid for all of the repairs/shipping and gave me $75 bucks U.S. to buy some more of their ammo. Haven't bought any CCI products since!
 
I had a bad experiance with the one of the first lots of Blazers to come into Canada out about eight years ago. The round was full of primer compound. Blew my new Ruger Mk11 to pieces. The gun held together ... gun was badly damaged. Federal paid for all the shipping to have the gun sent to Ruger for repairs. Paid for all of the repairs/shipping and gave me $75 bucks U.S. to buy some more of their ammo. Haven't bought any CCI products since!

I seem to be missing something here .
You used CCI Blazers and Federal paid to fix your gun??
Something is not right there.
Federal and CCI are two different ammo manufactures.
Maybe I am reading this in correctly, but I think I smell something fishing and it aint my fingers.
I have used CCI Blasers, stingers and quick shocks in my Sako FinFire, my CZ 452 and Remigton Viper and aside from different points of impact , they all preformed spectacularly.
Bang flopp there goes another gopher, bang the gong, bang flappppp, another grouse.
I am kinda annoyed about the price of ammo nearly doubling in the last couple of years though and the brick of 400 American Eagle hollow points for marketing purposes to keep the cost down....
sheeesh.
Still. $24.00 for 400 rounds is still cheap entertainment for the day.
Rob
 
How does CCI Blazer compare to some of their fancier stuff, namely CCI Greentag, Minimags and Stingers.

I can find CCI Blazer ammo in the 500 round boxes all day long here in Alberta, but for whatever reason I cannot find any of the other products that CCI manufacturers.

Stinger and esp. Minimags seem to be hard to find all over North America, The Blaser round is thought to be a very good product in the lesser exp. ammo price points. Should not try and compare it to Green tag which is a high priced target product. FS
 
Back
Top Bottom