While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm looking for info for an aquaintance on a 410 SxS marked "El Faisan Elgeibar ( Espana )". Sorry no pic's at this time. Any help is greatly appreciated
One of the small frame hammer guns? Seem to be very cheaply made little guns. I've seen them nickled and some blued. Definitely not antiques by the legal definition, or any other definition really.
They sold for $50 in the 1970's ,my uncle has had his since then and has killed thousands of partidge with it and the only problem I know about these is the stock is to thin in the wrist and they break quite frequently! I have repaired my uncles atleast 3 times, but he loves that shotgun Dale in Thunder Bay
Century International imported them in the 1960s from Spain. They were fragile.
I have seen one in good shape for $250.00. I would pay significantly less for one in excellent shape.
If I remember correctly the Century International price was $49.95 F.O.B. montreal.