How to open new case of 7.62

goneb4u

New member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry for this stupid question but I did a search to no avail, just picked up a 1120 case of ammo and it appears to be all soldered up. I am curious how to safely open it up...don't want to use heat...thanks in advance.
 
awesome, much appreciated. How did they do this when under fire, I am sure they didn't carry vise grips, perhaps the "other" use of the bayonet.
 
awesome, much appreciated. How did they do this when under fire, I am sure they didn't carry vise grips, perhaps the "other" use of the bayonet.
I just climbed up on the sides of the crate, grabbed the loops and pulled (almost pulled my back, too).

It's easier than it looks. There's an order in which to pull'em as well, forget which...
 
no its good you just have to set the search parameters to more than a week

No, I've dicked around with about every setting on the thing, and some days it works fine, other days, the majority, it either comes up with zero results, or piss-poor ones.

Glad it works for someone, it does not work for me.

Stupidest result was one day when I made two consecutive searches, with the only difference being that I checked the "Child Forums" option, which supposedly I do not have access to anyways, and with that checked, it gave me a bunch of reasonable results.
Waiting 20 seconds between tries, gives a fella a bunch of time to go change settings.

PITA.

When I'm feeling particularly patient, I try it again. Same old....

Cheers
Trev
 
Child forums means that it is the sub-forums. For example, "Ammo" (as in this forum) is a 'child' of "Feeding the PIGS". It's not a check-box for the youth forum.
 
Child forums means that it is the sub-forums. For example, "Ammo" (as in this forum) is a 'child' of "Feeding the PIGS". It's not a check-box for the youth forum.

Thanks! Genuinely handy to know! I have been leaving it checked.

Now, if it would work even half the time. :mad:



Cheers
Trev
 
Back
Top Bottom