boltonscouter
CGN frequent flyer
- Location
- parts unknown
So I had some thoughts crop up while on another thread & figured I'd toss it out there to see what the experts think..... 2 questions
1 When you see once fired spent brass for sale in the EE can you assume it's boxer primed & easily reloadable ..... that is to say, if it was berdan primed PITA to reload would people state as such????? I'd hate to buy a batch of brass only to find it's berdan primed
2 If I have spent .303 casings that are berdan primed, are they worth saving/selling for reloading or should I scrap them?
1 When you see once fired spent brass for sale in the EE can you assume it's boxer primed & easily reloadable ..... that is to say, if it was berdan primed PITA to reload would people state as such????? I'd hate to buy a batch of brass only to find it's berdan primed
2 If I have spent .303 casings that are berdan primed, are they worth saving/selling for reloading or should I scrap them?




























.......only to find that some of it was Berdan
, so what are you gonna do? 























