vancouver island ammo source

slowride

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys i just wanted to know wher the best place is to get 7.62x39 soft points. island outfitters has em for 27$ a box but i herd that they can be got for much under 20$, so just wanted to know where you people think is best. wholesale sports wont get them in, and neither will canadian tire, or my local sports shop.
 
Hi Islanders. Sorry but I'm going to hijack this thread because I have a similar question but does Pullen or Island Outfitters sell surplus? I can't remember. Anyone checked recently? Been busy and they're always closed by the time I have time to check.
 
i think Bear's Den Sporting Goods in Whiskey Creek has Prvi for around 20

He Does, I Just touched them today.
 
Whenever I visit Victoria I go out of my way to go check out Pullen's, its a great little shop. Just make sure that they are open, they operate on unusual hours of operation.
 
Back
Top Bottom