Rem .223 value

Anyone have an idea what a fair price for some
Rem .223 45gr JHP high velocity rounds would be? I have access to ten 40rd boxes and possibly a lot more.

These 40 round packs from Winchester are prices around $32.00 at WSS, plus tax. There was a time you could buy them from Walmart for $14.47. FS
 
Very nice.

I work at a retailer that shall remain nameless. While digging through my ammo lockup I found 10 boxes of these that are no longer to be carried on my counter.

They're retailing for $33 right now so I'll be marking them down on Monday or Tuesday and selling them ( I don't own anything in .223 :( ) just wasn't sure what the going rate was in the regular market and If it was worth it to get my buyer to ship me more if they're available.

If anyone is in the GTA / Markham area, wants them, wants a deal and can pick them up PM me.
 
Very nice.

I work at a retailer that shall remain nameless. While digging through my ammo lockup I found 10 boxes of these that are no longer to be carried on my counter.

They're retailing for $33 right now so I'll be marking them down on Monday or Tuesday and selling them ( I don't own anything in .223 :( ) just wasn't sure what the going rate was in the regular market and If it was worth it to get my buyer to ship me more if they're available.

If anyone is in the GTA / Markham area, wants them, wants a deal and can pick them up PM me.

Bass Pro Shop $ 29.95
 
Back
Top Bottom