Who has a brick of .22 Magnum?

Closest thing i have ever found is a "brick" of 5 packs (250rds.) sold at Lebaron and a handful of local gun shops. Nothing special about them. Might save a buck or so if anything at all ... but they are all packed in 50's ... Not like the .22lr bulk boxes where you just buy loose ammo... Hope this helps!
 
Only place I've found bricks is P&D. My local guy can order me a case in, but the ten bucks (or so) that I might save, I'd end up blowing on Timmies anyways, so I just buy by the pack of fifty. Particularly since .22mag ammo is near 9mm in price. :eek:
 
yup I had about 7 bricks of CCI .22 Mag ammo. Went with the rifle when I sold it. Any store that has more than one brick left should sell it to you by the brick.
 
The gundealer in New Brunswick sell by the brick cci maxi mag 119.99 if I recall .they will also ship.Sorry I just looked it up and its federal 50gr jhp or 40gr fmj
 
"...since .22mag ammo is near 9mm in price..." Don't buy there. They're bandits. Not much difference in price though.
You can order any quantity you want from your local gun shop. Be prepared to pay up front. One brick won't get you a better price. A case might.
Shooter's Choice, in Waterloo, Ontario, wants $134.95($14.95 per box) per brick of Winchester 40 gr. HP's or FMJ's. $164.95($17.95 per box) per brick for 28, 30 and 34 grain HP's.
Where you are matters. Shipping costs will be ugly.
 
"...since .22mag ammo is near 9mm in price..." Don't buy there. They're bandits. Not much difference in price though.
You can order any quantity you want from your local gun shop. Be prepared to pay up front. One brick won't get you a better price. A case might.
Shooter's Choice, in Waterloo, Ontario, wants $134.95($14.95 per box) per brick of Winchester 40 gr. HP's or FMJ's. $164.95($17.95 per box) per brick for 28, 30 and 34 grain HP's.
Where you are matters. Shipping costs will be ugly.

and from shooters choice the bottle of KY is free!


Shipping is not bad, I shipped cases of ammo to the 4 corners of this country and its cheaper than paying for the PST in Ontario.

On a side not. Home Hardware always has it on the the shelf and its under $10 a box where I live. Its the cheap stuff but it works.
 
Back
Top Bottom