I recently had a chance to get one of these girls shooting; it's gonna let the air out of a moose this fall, I hope.
What you're looking at is #3 mid range target rifle, .44 cal, made in 1876.....1 of only 4 made. I took the time to get a proper bullet mold, patch papers, and brass and did a lot of experimenting with duplex loads, straight black powder, and even smokeless with varying degrees of success.
Guns like these are usually kept out of sight by the investor/collector and when the opportunity presented itself I leapt at it.
What you're looking at is #3 mid range target rifle, .44 cal, made in 1876.....1 of only 4 made. I took the time to get a proper bullet mold, patch papers, and brass and did a lot of experimenting with duplex loads, straight black powder, and even smokeless with varying degrees of success.
Guns like these are usually kept out of sight by the investor/collector and when the opportunity presented itself I leapt at it.


















































