bulk .45 acp ammo ?

craig vandenhoek

New member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey dose anybody out there know where I can get ahold of reasonably cheap bulk .45 apc ammo not really picky about the rounds it's just for target shooting I live in whitehorse Yukon any ideas would be greatly appericated
 
SFRC is a site sponsor and seems to have .45 on hand. I would buy a bunch, save the brass and then reload it yourself. Reloading is the way to go .
 
SFRC does not show any .45acp wolf in stock... says SOLD OUT in corner. Only one way to find out for sure is to call though. They were out of stock of .40 online last week but I called and got a case of 1000 delivered a couple of days ago.
 
We handle Wolf's retail sales now. I have a big order coming in tomorrow evening and I'm hoping it will cover all the 9mm, 40 S&W, and a good hunk of the 45 ACP back orders. There should be some 9mm and 40 S&W available on the website in a couples.

Ryan

Try Wolf bullets in Kingston, ON. Good stuff.
 
Anybody have a lead on where I could get a few thousand .45ACP brass? New or once fired? I have been looking for some time, but could not find anything in good amounts.
 
Back
Top Bottom