Aguila Interceptor

Denn0001

Regular
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are there suppliers in Canada for the Aguila Interceptor .22LR ammunition. I have been reading good stuff about this particular ammo. Up to 1500fps for the 40gr hollow point. I would be using it in my Venturini Largo rifle and my High Standard target pistol. Thanks for any help.
 
Really serious, if the numbers that get tossed around here are accurate.

The figure $1000 plus, per cartridge or load, has come up.

I dunno if there really is a payback in it for the effort, if you are not able to stream your goods into a retail distributorship arrangement.

Cheers
Trev
 
I don't think they are banned, it's just that no one has gone through the mountain of paperwork to get them approved for import.

Mark
Once you are done the mountain of forms, I believe the next step includes 10 or 20,000 rounds at YOUR out of pocket cost. This for NRCAN testing.

If you can afford this, along with an approved storage facility & business licence, well I wish you all the best luck.
 
I'm starting to think that the issue of Aquila ammo in Canada should be a sticky.

If it's not a general question bemoaning the absence, it's someone all hot to spend a bunch of money onna fast twist barrel to shoot the Sub Sonic Sniper ammo that is also not available here, or the Colibri ammo, not available here, or... Well, that's the general picture on Aquila.

Same for the 5mm stuff.

Cheers
Trev
 
Back
Top Bottom