7.62 Surplus, in Limbo?

LeeEnfieldNo.4_mk1

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Location
Alberta
OK, So I Understand their is little in the way of 7.62 NATO Surplus in Canada right now. I also Understand that a dealer (Marstar or Canada Ammo? Cant remember) has a several Metric Sh*t tons (about 2.2x an Imperial Sh*t ton) sitting off shore. Is the reason they can not Import it due to NRCAN refusing to approve it, or is NRCAN sitting with their thumbs up their A**es and putting off the approval?
 
We have a CPC government who'se goal is "law and order", they can blame friggin' Santa Claus for all I care .... NRCAN has a Minister above them, so when they so much as fart, well it better smell as roses to the Minister otherwise heads roll.

Liberals have nothing to do with it, the fear of fallout from a handful of political opportunists on the other hand, has EVERYTHING to do with it.

When smoke and mirror don't work, go to bait and switch, and we get C391 ...

My opinion is worth what you paid for it.
 
NATO? as in 7.62x51?? or do you mean SOVIET, as in 7.62x39?

I mean 7.62x51, as in the .308 based cartridge used in the FAL and the M-14 just to name two, also known commonly as 7.62 NATO.

EDIT: Whoops, thought you were referring to me, did not see the quote in your post.

I think it was in the M-305b thread in Marstars forum where he said he has lots off shore, but can't import it. But I can't remember if it was Marstar, or Can-Am.
 
I mean 7.62x51, as in the .308 based cartridge used in the FAL and the M-14 just to name two, also known commonly as 7.62 NATO.

EDIT: Whoops, thought you were referring to me, did not see the quote in your post.

I think it was in the M-305b thread in Marstars forum where he said he has lots off shore, but can't import it. But I can't remember if it was Marstar, or Can-Am.

again the only mention ove heard of 7.62 surplus from marstar is 7.62x54R, i could be and in fact hope i am wrong but thats the only surplus i recall him mentioning
 
The only story I can think of that might cause problem is U.N.'s global small arms trading restriction is preventing some countries from issuing export permits or stopping foreign sales all together. IIRC Spain is one those countries.
 
Back
Top Bottom