Hi folks,
When I set the trigger on my Lyman Great Plains flinter and pull it, the hammer doesn't go down. I have to pull the set trigger with a lot more weight to get the hammer to strike. The gun has been barely used so I think it might just be an adjustment problem, but have no idea of what to adjust. The trigger group has 3 adjusting screws, one between the triggers and one just behind the rear one, and one further back holding down the spring. Suggestions?
When I set the trigger on my Lyman Great Plains flinter and pull it, the hammer doesn't go down. I have to pull the set trigger with a lot more weight to get the hammer to strike. The gun has been barely used so I think it might just be an adjustment problem, but have no idea of what to adjust. The trigger group has 3 adjusting screws, one between the triggers and one just behind the rear one, and one further back holding down the spring. Suggestions?


















































