Hello,
I'm curious about the quality of "Winchester USA Brand Value Pack" ammunition. Specifically, I'm looking at the 9mm Luger, 115 gr. FMJ - Item code is: USA9MMVP.
Does anyone have any direct experience with this ammunition? The price is quite good, but I've read conflicting reports about it online (see below) and so I wanted to get some feedback on the quality or lack thereof.
Is Winchester value pack and white box the same ammo?:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=227854
Thank you,
TR1
I'm curious about the quality of "Winchester USA Brand Value Pack" ammunition. Specifically, I'm looking at the 9mm Luger, 115 gr. FMJ - Item code is: USA9MMVP.
Does anyone have any direct experience with this ammunition? The price is quite good, but I've read conflicting reports about it online (see below) and so I wanted to get some feedback on the quality or lack thereof.
Is Winchester value pack and white box the same ammo?:
http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=227854
Thank you,
TR1


















































