Winchester "Western" Silvertip 200g. .308

Out of a bolt just fine. They will take down preatty much anything that North America has to offer considering you do your part. The down side is that these are a hit and miss for accuracy wise as it will depend on your twist rate and distance that you will be shooting it at.
 
Out of a bolt just fine. They will take down preatty much anything that North America has to offer considering you do your part. The down side is that these are a hit and miss for accuracy wise as it will depend on your twist rate and distance that you will be shooting it at.

90% of shots at my camp are less then 100m, so I hope they will shoot OK. From my reading, 200g bullets arent often used in .308s cause thye dont shoot all that well.

Owell, another range trip wont hurt!
 
90% of shots at my camp are less then 100m, so I hope they will shoot OK. From my reading, 200g bullets arent often used in .308s cause thye dont shoot all that well.

Owell, another range trip wont hurt!

Maybe not that they don't shoot well but more that lighter bullets perform the task in that chambering better? Not saying I agree but perhaps the majority would think that way.

Inside 100m if they shoot well in your gun you'll have nothing to worry about. I'd use them in a heart beat.:)
 
Back
Top Bottom