Well, gonna be potentially buying a smoke stick. However I really dont know much about them to be honest. I have only recently started looking at them and doing some general inquiries about them, but would rather have a non salesman point of view. Have a couple of friends who have just last year bought a Thompsons, but I have no clue what model. I was also eyeing up a Traditions. In everyones personal experience what would you recommend. I have seen ones with a speed breech and ones that you need a tool to undo the breech for cleaning. What powders are better than others, after how many shots do you have to clean etc. I could go on for hours, but I suppose it would be easier for everyone to just tell me, the newb to these, what basics I may need to know etc. Well thanx and I look forward to learning alot about these things.


















































