Hello all
My Father inlaw found some Cartridge's in his Field the other day and he gave them to me to look at as i have started a Collection of cartridges but i cant figure out what it is! Now I have books on Identifying Cartirdges i just cant figure it out!
I have taken some pictures but they arnt very good and have mesured it with Calipers (I am new at this so)
It is from what i understand a RIMLESS BOTTLENECKED cartirdge
the Rim mesures .448 of and inch or close to that and the length mesures .502 of an inch
It is marked 31 and 93 in the 12:00 and the 6:00 postions
My Father inlaw found some Cartridge's in his Field the other day and he gave them to me to look at as i have started a Collection of cartridges but i cant figure out what it is! Now I have books on Identifying Cartirdges i just cant figure it out!
I have taken some pictures but they arnt very good and have mesured it with Calipers (I am new at this so)
It is from what i understand a RIMLESS BOTTLENECKED cartirdge
the Rim mesures .448 of and inch or close to that and the length mesures .502 of an inch
It is marked 31 and 93 in the 12:00 and the 6:00 postions


















































