Where can I find powder?

Cletus

Regular
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Southern Ontario
Well Im having a hard time finding some powder as it seems! I have heard a couple ppl raving about this blackhorn stuff, but either nobody has it, has some on order for over a year and has no idea when its coming in, or plain has never heard of it. I really want to try this stuff, I have talked to about 5 different places. Is there some other places in Ontario I havent thought of that will ship this stuff. If I cant find any what other loose powder would you recommend? I just bought a traditions a couple weeks ago. Thnx!!
 
Well Im having a hard time finding some powder as it seems! I have heard a couple ppl raving about this blackhorn stuff, but either nobody has it, has some on order for over a year and has no idea when its coming in, or plain has never heard of it. I really want to try this stuff, I have talked to about 5 different places. Is there some other places in Ontario I havent thought of that will ship this stuff. If I cant find any what other loose powder would you recommend? I just bought a traditions a couple weeks ago. Thnx!!

Can't help you with Blackhorn, but:

As long as your new gun is NOT a flintlock, you will do fine with what you can find (real BP, Pyro , or 777). Some are just dirtier than others.

Read the instructions, ask questions here, or find someone with experience.
 
Back
Top Bottom