.45 Auto Rim Brass is available again

jethunter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Super GunNutz
Rating - 100%
359   0   0
Location
Central AB
Starline must have recently run off a batch of .45AR brass. I just got a message that my order of Starline .45 Auto Rim brass that has been on backorder for months is being shipped.

If you want some .45 auto rim brass you should get an order in before it's all gone again. Last time it was all gone within a few months.

I got mine from CGN dealer Mystic Precision. Send a PM to mysticplayer or click on the link at the top of the page. Excellent prices and service.
 
Last edited:
to bad they didnt make them 45 auto rim cases longer........

I prefer Moon clips with 45 Acp tho as there faster to reload and empty.
the moon clips are like speed loaders.
 
to bad they didnt make them 45 auto rim cases longer........

I prefer Moon clips with 45 Acp tho as there faster to reload and empty.
the moon clips are like speed loaders.

I like the moon clip/.45acp but the 45AR cartridges are fun too.

There's no need for a longer case, except possibly for BP. The .45acp (or .45AR) is plenty long to take a full charge of your chosen smokeless powder and still comfortably seat every bullet you'll ever try in a webley revolver. Loading less than 50% capacity is a bad idea.

Quickload debunks the theory that the shorter .455 MKII case causes overly high pressures at webley velocities. .45AR is no different.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom