Black powder supplies in Vancouver

Skinny 1950

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Location
Vancouver
I am getting in to black powder shooting in Vancouver where is a good place to get supplies,powder, bullets,guns or am I going find them here and there??:confused::D
 
Wholesale In Langley has lots of Black Powder related stuff just no Black Powder. If you can find someone selling real Black Powder in the GVRD let me know because it seems no one wants the hassle of stocking it any more.
 
What about BP substitutes???Is there any place that has it all under one roof. It is bad enough having to drive 30 K's to the range............:eek:
 
Wholesale In Langley has lots of Black Powder related stuff just no Black Powder. If you can find someone selling real Black Powder in the GVRD let me know because it seems no one wants the hassle of stocking it any more.

They have BP substitute, Super 7 and regular Pyrodex. (was there yesterday) :D

International Arms in surrey has everything You may need also
 
Mac Leod Blasting supplies or some such, keep it real, use real BLACK POWDER, other then in-lines, I have not seen the substitutes equal the real thing!
 
Is Goex considered real black powder???How many pounds in a case and how would I get it,would I have to drive over there?
 
Italian sporting goods had some, and you can always order from reliable gun and tackle they are happy to help
 
:DItalian is only a few blocks from me and I got some Jim Shockey's Yukon Gold but it is a BP substitute, doesn't stink as bad as real BP (too bad ) and I am starting to wonder if it is going to work in an 1851 Colt Navy (Uberti reproduction ) that I have on order with them. I only have to wait another 4-6 months. In the meantime I have bought a Lee's mold for .375 conical bullets and am setting up for production. I don't think there is enough room under this bullet to put 15 grains of this sub. because it is pretty light for a given volume. Any thoughts on this...
 
Is Goex considered real black powder???How many pounds in a case and how would I get it,would I have to drive over there?

Yep it's real BP. A case hold 25lbs but you can mix and match granulations which can be handy. They have people coming over to the lower mainland occasionally so you won't have to drive unless you are in a hurry.

They are good people to deal with.

Chris.
 
Back
Top Bottom