RPAL to Buy Handgun Ammo

Winterkrieg

Regular
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This will sound like a newbie question but I have to ask. Do you need an RPAL just to buy handgun ammo? I have an RPAL but every time I buy handgun ammo, I have to show the same salesman the "restricted" printing on my PAL. He said he wouldn't sell me the ammo if he didn't see the "restricted". I even explained to the guy that there are non-restricted firearms chambered for handgun ammo. Maybe it's their store policy. If someone could please clarify, I'd greatly appreciate it :).
 
you dont need an rpal under the law. The sales person is a fudd or just has a neurotic sales 'policy'.
 
There is no ammo class in the law. The person does not need to do this. If they are pleasant, you could talk to them, otherwise, don't bother, since you have an RPAL and most people don't have the non-restricted carbines and lever guns that shoot "handgun" ammo. A lot of rural gun store owners haven't really had to deal with anything but rifles and shotguns, the store up here the operators don't even have RPALs. However, I did buy handgun ammo there!
 
Please let me know where you buy the ammo.
Seriously why would you care where the OP was being asked for his PAL?
As for the store why even bother to go back unless they are the only gig in town and the next place is more than 20 miles from where you live.
It wont take long for the store to figure there is something wrong with their policy on asking for a RPAL to purchase handgun ammo.
It wouldnt take me long to figure out I can buy handgun ammo for my CX4 Storm that is non restricted (if/when the government decides to change laws) I wouldnt waste my breath or money on such Bravo Sierra.
That new chain store in Langley BC will not see my money for a very long time, as they have not replaced inventory for a couple of simple items, like a Lee Case Length Trimmer pilot and the 9mm snap caps that I asked about over two months ago.
But, I am ranting like a Union Thug, so I best go drink my warm milk and break out the knitting needles.
Tight Groups,
Rob
 
It was at Wholesale Sports.

ah theres your problem, the same ppl that walk you to the counter with you ammo, the same people that will not let you hold a firearm that your looking to buy with out the trigger lock, basicaly the same guys that really dont know nothing about the firearms there selling and the same people that think my local gun store wont last a year now that there in town.

and thats why i still go to my local gun store for every thing that i need
 
Back
Top Bottom