Well, I happen to be in the same boat as the OP, except that I have two MkIV's to feed (and haven't even produced a single round for them yet, as I haven't had time to go get the proper SR-4759 powder). Anyway, here is the breakdown of how I tackled the necessities:
Dies: I bought a set of CH4D dies here on the forums for 100$... they fit the standard press and do not require the more expensive Lee Classic Cast press, like the Lee dies do (as Lees are oversized). If you don't mind buying a press too, then Lee dies are reported to be excellent for the task too. It will be an expensive venture though.
Bullet: After posting a thread similar to yours, I've received several PMs from members willing to sell me some cast bullets, so you may want to go down that road if you're gonna shoot little. Personally, I decided to go for a Lee bullet mold which produces a .459 bullet in 500 gr (with a pointed tip). The mold cost me around 20$ at factorysales.com and I had it delivered up here no problem. I know it's somewhat undersized, but it's only .03 of an inch from the nominal bore size, so it should work ok (my bores aren't slugged, but they look new). I've seen some people patching their undersized cast bullets with silicone tape to give a little extra size to a slightly undersized bullet (this tape is usually used for wrapping threads in plumbing applications).
Brass: Bought it from Elwood Epps, sponsor of this site. The cost was 65$ for a pack of 20 (fully reloadable, boxer-primed). I am thinking of buying more in the near future, before supplies dry out or the manufacturer decides to call it quits. Brass last forever when not in use and stored properly, so why not.
Loading Data: Best way to help you with that is to refer you to this thread I've made... if you plan on going smokeless or duplex, of course:
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=499275