Reproduction flintlocks?

SCDL

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
Ontario
Other than the [currently sold out] ArmiSport Kentucky Long Rifles and the Pedersoli Brown Bess Muskets being sold on Marstar, what's available? I'm only now starting to do some research on BP firearms, so your help would be greatly appreciated.
 
Definitely cruise around the gun listings at Track of the Wolf for a great cross section of what's out there (you can buy flintlock long rifles from the US with no troubles). Pedersoli makes some nice stuff other than the Bess. Take a visit to the Pedersoli website. I hear the Lyman Great Plains Rifles are pretty solid deals for the cost, but I've never owned one. I have a Caywood Type "C" french trade gun (see my avatar). Have a peek at the Caywood website for some droolin' pics.
 
Other than the [currently sold out] ArmiSport Kentucky Long Rifles and the Pedersoli Brown Bess Muskets being sold on Marstar, what's available? I'm only now starting to do some research on BP firearms, so your help would be greatly appreciated.


Pedersoli
Euroarms
Lyman *
Investarms
Traditions
Loyalist Arms (Halifax, NS)
Thompson/Center
Track of the Wolf
Middlesex Trading
Jim Chambers Flintlocks
Dixie Gun Works *
Armi Sport
Cabelas *
Tennessee Valley Manufacturing

* Are not manufacturers rather they have their firearms made by another company.

Just to name a few. There are countless other small shops that make custom muzzle loaders.
 
Back
Top Bottom