Ammo Supplier

GummyMonster

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Morning everyone,
I am looking for a mail order/internet ammo supplier with good prices and reliable service. I am looking to place a good sized order with calibers ranging from 300 rem ultra mag, 340 weatherby, 25 -06 and 264 mag, as well as shotgun shells and rimfire ammo.
I am hoping a sponsor on here can help me, or someone can suggest a good company to deal with.
I am in Northwest Alberta, so our local supply is quite expensive and there is not always a good selection.
Thank's in advance.
:DKen :D
 
Morning everyone,
I am looking for a mail order/internet ammo supplier with good prices and reliable service. I am looking to place a good sized order with calibers ranging from 300 rem ultra mag, 340 weatherby, 25 -06 and 264 mag, as well as shotgun shells and rimfire ammo.
I am hoping a sponsor on here can help me, or someone can suggest a good company to deal with.
I am in Northwest Alberta, so our local supply is quite expensive and there is not always a good selection.
Thank's in advance.
:DKen :D

Send me a PM with what you want, we have good supply and competitive prices on most items. Shipping will be the determining factor and by the time you add it on...your local guy might not be that bad in price. Ammo has varied considerably in price and availability in the last couple of years. Phil.
 
Back
Top Bottom