Danimal247
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Toronto, ON
man all of you guys having good luck with this stuff makes me jealous!
I'd like to chime in here ... I bought 500 rnds of wolf TMJ 9mm (from Ryan) and they FTF and FTE in my Sig, several rounds have the bullet seated way too short and some of the cartridges have no powder in them at all.
Is this a known problem Ryan? The boxes I got have no label on them (white box)
I will just trade you. I have used Wolf ammo and liked it. i only bought the lead RN ammo - not plated.
You did not mention the make of your 45.
I have a number of them, but the Norinco chamber is different than the others. It cannot accept any straight section of the bullet forward of the mouth. It would enegage the bore and not allow the slide to close.
Feed your hungerThat JHP Wolf stuff is mighty tempting, especially compared to the a single box of SXT!![]()



























