Happened across a $25.99 box of Win WhiteBox 9mm today

Mr. Spectacular

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Location
Calgary
While in Regina, I went to TNT gunworks today.

It's a pretty cool store, actually. Decent selection of just about everything, including pistols. I wasn't looking for anything in-particular, but always check prices on stuff when I'm out of town.

They had several boxes of Winchester white box 9mm FMJ for $25.99.

$26 for a box of 9mm....

I mean, I know ammo has gone up and all, but....
 
While in Regina, I went to TNT gunworks today.

It's a pretty cool store, actually. Decent selection of just about everything, including pistols. I wasn't looking for anything in-particular, but always check prices on stuff when I'm out of town.

They had several boxes of Winchester white box 9mm FMJ for $25.99.

$26 for a box of 9mm....

I mean, I know ammo has gone up and all, but....

Is "white box" different than their USA brand?

Where I go here around Toronto, the USA brand 115gr 9mm is $15.63/50 and $26.94/100 round value pack.
 
TNT Gunworks is always overpriced and has the worst customer service of any place I have dealt with - which is why I don't deal with them for anything now.
 
Back
Top Bottom