Attn PEG nutz

curtmg

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
EE Expired
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Federal 525 value paks, $19.99 at Cabela's. Unfortunately they didn't have any full cases, so I looked kind of silly with a cart full of little boxes. I've got mine, so there you go, don't say good ol' curtmg never helped you out. They had about, I would guess 100 boxes, still on the shelf. And as I said, claimed to have no full cases, so probably when those are gone, that's likely that. Seen them go for as much as $29.99 elsewhere, so buy it cheap, stack it deep.
 
Last time I went they had none so I just went to Walmart with the Cabelas catalog in hand. They were selling the for $28.99, I think and they just priced matched the Cabelas price. FYI for the future, if Cabelas runs out before you can get there.

Eric
 
Last time I went they had none so I just went to Walmart with the Cabelas catalog in hand. They were selling the for $28.99, I think and they just priced matched the Cabelas price. FYI for the future, if Cabelas runs out before you can get there.

Eric

No walmart here in ottawa, sell firearms or ammunition anymore.:(
 
Back
Top Bottom