I shot 60 rounds of 55gr FMJ and 20 rounds of 62gr SP over the weekend, and had no problems. I found while cleaning my M4 carbine after though she was very dirty, especially the pull throughs, but such is life. No big surprisises and she grouped under half an inch at 50yards (best of 3rounds). 5 round strings followed by another 5 round rapid string I found to have no trouble at all, and recoil was very light. I still have 120 rounds to burn through and I will post any problems I encounter and I plan on purchasing more in the future.
I used a Colt 14.5 inch heavy barrel upper, Colt Bolt, and Bushmaster XM15 E2s lower, and used P MAG's (optic used was a TA01NSN ACOG, 4 power)
And I fired one of the 62 grain Soft Points into 3 4lt water jugs at 50yards, the first jug being shreds of card board and water and the slug ripped through all three, hit the 3rd jug and turned 90degrees and punched out the side. It left a nice wide exit hole. Never the less, a Good close Coyote load for a Mini 14.
PS: I know this is the be all end review, and some would say you have to shoot thousands of rounds, but this will suffice for some. I will follow up with more information if I encounter anything crazy over the next few months of shooting this ammo if I intend on buying more and if it is still available. Cheers, Thanks shooters