45-70 help

Boy, Cooterdog, do I have to order the gun for you???? In this case Prophet River is just importing it for you, they sell rifles and very nice ones, but in this case you have to order form the source, google C. Sharps and Shiloh, they have lists of guns, you order from them in the USA.......oh never mind, send me the money and I'll bring one to your door!
 
Boy, Cooterdog, do I have to order the gun for you???? In this case Prophet River is just importing it for you, they sell rifles and very nice ones, but in this case you have to order form the source, google C. Sharps and Shiloh, they have lists of guns, you order from them in the USA.......oh never mind, send me the money and I'll bring one to your door!

lol there are so many models its actually overwheming. I have contacted Phophet River and will deal with them now. Just have to decide what model they carry I want!
 
Back
Top Bottom