cannon

logger

Member
EE Expired
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location
kamloops
Hi,don't know if this is the best site for my question.I have a chance to buy an homemade cannon but it needs cannon fuse.Can I buy fuse somewhere in Canada?
 
Contact Loyalist Arms on the east coast. Last I had talked to them (last year) they sold it by the foot (I think they said it was $1 a foot plus shipping but don't quote me on that).
 
Talked to our local supplier last month, and he said "cannon fuse is no longer available in Canada".
Period.
He's been trying to find a supplier in the US for some time without any luck.
 
It is getting hard to find.
Google " how to make cannon quills , or black powder quills" . There are several methods .

Here is a great site for cannon related stuff.(add another W )
http://w w.go2gbo.com/forums/index.php/board,88.0.html
 
I bought some green visco by the foot at the High Prairie gun show in the spring. I don't remember the vender so I'm not much help but I'm sure you could track them down if you called the club that hosted the show. The guy also ran a bridal shop (that's the card he gave me :) ) I wish I could find the card now.

Nic
 
I just saw some at Shooters Choice in Kitchener on display a couple of days ago.

Hey, were you there when the guy came in with a buck's head and let it bleed all over the carpet? It was Friday around 12:15ish. I was there buying a rifle.
 
Last edited:
Caroline Supplies, Caroline, Alberta. Don't have number handy but it will be in the yellow pages. Ask if Reg is around he owns the place and is a genuine redneck. He'll get it to you. He sulpplies most the movie sets in alberta with black powder and cannon fuse.
 
Caroline Supplies, Caroline, Alberta. Don't have number handy but it will be in the yellow pages. Ask if Reg is around he owns the place and is a genuine redneck. He'll get it to you. He sulpplies most the movie sets in alberta with black powder and cannon fuse.

You're 100% correct! This guy is super good in every way.
Thanks a million Smoke73.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom