223 Price check

lone-wolf

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Location
PEI
Local store got some .223 in, prvi partizan and igman, $15.99/20rds.
Normal price?

Don't got a .223 yet, but I'd buy a few if it's a good price.
 
You can usually get Winchester white box or PMC for around $12-$13 a box, so that's not a particularly great price unless there is something special about it. If you buy in bulk, its even cheaper.
 
price of .223 ammo

Local LeBaron store in Ottawa has Winchester .223 55 grain SP priced at $9.54 for 20 rds. I've bought about 10 boxes so far and have had no problems to date. Inqiured several times if they would sell me a case but this current lower price is a promotion and is applicable only to individual boxes.
Coming from LeBaron its one of the few things they have in stock (LOL)!
Regards
Mark -beaver455
 
AFAIK there's just two stores selling firearm related stuff, and they both started with something else and added firearm stuff afterwards.
Crappytire, home hardware & wally world don't count imo.

Guess I'll wait for a better pricing opportunity being trying to stock up on anything.
 
SFRC (see ad in the banners at the top of the page) has two different types of FMJ .223 for $500/1000. You could get it shipped to you for much less than the price of your local store.
 
Local home hardware now has it for $12/box, if I remember correctly. Soft points.
They got a little bit of ammo now, after selling most of their ammo at 1/2 price, I was worried they were getting out of the game.

Can't seem to get any hornady ammo here though.
 
Back
Top Bottom