While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Not many sites have shot of any kind on-line. Some list Hornady buckshot, but nothing else.
Try these guys. They'll sell you a 45 gallon drum. BB's aren't listed though. http://www.lead-shot.net/
I just checked the Kent catalogue, they used to have a Load called buffalo in lead BB in a 2 3/4 inch shell, which I have some of, but getting it to you in Ottawa is going to be kind of expensive?
Can't use steel BB's? FS
Challenger Super mag in the old school looking blue and white box. 3" 1 7/8 ounce load lead BB. Cabellas Canada stocks it, I bought a box from my local gun shop for close shots on coyotes.