rdelliott CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location Hiding in Honduras. I'm a desperate man. Dec 11, 2010 #1 Is this stuff commercially available in Canada?
Beater CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 99.6% 449 2 1 Location pallisers triangle Dec 11, 2010 #2 yes
rdelliott CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location Hiding in Honduras. I'm a desperate man. Dec 12, 2010 #3 Beater said: yes Click to expand... That's a relief . Any suggestions as to where I might be able to find some?
Beater said: yes Click to expand... That's a relief . Any suggestions as to where I might be able to find some?
Beater CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rating - 99.6% 449 2 1 Location pallisers triangle Dec 12, 2010 #4 privi and or norma. i have a few boxes i dont have a rifle for anymore Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
rdelliott CGN Ultra frequent flyer EE Expired Rating - 100% 7 0 0 Location Hiding in Honduras. I'm a desperate man. Dec 12, 2010 #5 Beater said: privi and or norma. i have a few boxes i dont have a rifle for anymore Click to expand... Hm... and I have a rifle and nothing to shoot out of it. How much do you have, and how much do you want for it?
Beater said: privi and or norma. i have a few boxes i dont have a rifle for anymore Click to expand... Hm... and I have a rifle and nothing to shoot out of it. How much do you have, and how much do you want for it?