What do these usually go for ? Im a ruger addict they are my favorite manufacturer
What do these usually go for ? Im a ruger addict they are my favorite manufacturer
There are tons in the states. any way to get them to Canada?
Importing? See above for the ad Prophet River...
There was one at EPPS in blued.
Most would recommend a BP gun to be stainless.
Unless you are doing the replica thing. Which is cool too, I am sure.
But the ROA is not a replica.
There are tons in the states. any way to get them to Canada?
No problem, I have brought many into Canada. Mostly stainless as they are easier to clean.
I pull the grips and put mine in the dishwasher, ity get the wife annoyed, but cleans up the gun nicely![]()
No problem, I have brought many into Canada. Mostly stainless as they are easier to clean.
I pull the grips and put mine in the dishwasher, ity get the wife annoyed, but cleans up the gun nicely![]()
You do know Ruger no longer produces the ROA
Heres one of mine
![]()
can you PM me on how to bring them in?
Anyone ever run across the brass trigger frame for one? Is there some of the early ones that had them?



























