- Location
- Not really sure.
Hey everyone.
Well I'm pretty new to the world of Antique Rifles. I'm interested in buying an antique rifle thats single shot bolt action and in a caliber bigger than 8.3mm to meet antique status.
Since I know very little about old rifles and whats around I'm looking for some recommendations on what could be a good possible affordable candidate.
Something I could hunt with If I wanted too and that wouldn't be a nightmare to reload for.
I'd like a military style carbine of some sort perferably but it must remain antique status.
Well I'm pretty new to the world of Antique Rifles. I'm interested in buying an antique rifle thats single shot bolt action and in a caliber bigger than 8.3mm to meet antique status.
Since I know very little about old rifles and whats around I'm looking for some recommendations on what could be a good possible affordable candidate.
Something I could hunt with If I wanted too and that wouldn't be a nightmare to reload for.
I'd like a military style carbine of some sort perferably but it must remain antique status.




























Yet more reasons to consider a more modern & wallet-friendly caliber for a M-H action (if it is needy of a new barrel).






















