Snider load
That's interesting. I finally getting my shots (mostly) in the black when I stopped using cotton wool & switched to corn meal as a filler. With the same bullets (FB pure lead), I moved from scoring in the 60's to the 80's.
Peter (Burlington, Ontario)
That's interesting. I finally getting my shots (mostly) in the black when I stopped using cotton wool & switched to corn meal as a filler. With the same bullets (FB pure lead), I moved from scoring in the 60's to the 80's.
Peter (Burlington, Ontario)
I had been trying to coerce my snider to shoot well with minnies for about a year until I accidentally cast some out of wheel weights. The result was like night and day. My current pet load is 65 grains of 2F with a thin gasket material wad. Then it is topped with cream of wheat. I can keep all the shots in the black with this load at 100.
Cheers. Steve.


















































