Suka
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Hi,
Anyone know of a Cdn. source for 265gr leads for a webley 455? I understand some guys use hardcast .452 dia., but that doesn't interest me.
I also understand I can purchase the rcbs mold, but quite frankly I don't need another hobby. If I can avoid casting my own I will.
The only supplier I've found on line (buffalo arms) won't ship bullets to Canada.
Any suggestions? Any alternatives?
Thanks for your reply.
Anyone know of a Cdn. source for 265gr leads for a webley 455? I understand some guys use hardcast .452 dia., but that doesn't interest me.
I also understand I can purchase the rcbs mold, but quite frankly I don't need another hobby. If I can avoid casting my own I will.
The only supplier I've found on line (buffalo arms) won't ship bullets to Canada.
Any suggestions? Any alternatives?
Thanks for your reply.
Last edited:


















































